Thursday, October 7, 2010

Tis the season...


So two years ago this time while James and I were at D.I., a wondrous rack of Halloween costumes popped out at us. James was feeling the festive spirit so he chose a costume to adorn himself in. May I present...


...the young man in all "Hallowed" glory. So yeah. Happy Halloween to you!


As for the student teaching, I'm in a regular 4th grade class. I miss my other students so so so so much but I really like this group of 4th graders. Oh the strings that tug at the heart.

Today I caught a student talking about me to his seat partner. After he said "If you look at her eyes, they sparkle at you" he realized I was standing right by him and heard everything. He was so embarrassed. What a crack up. Anyway, I think it's the nicest compliment I've ever received from a kid (besides the time when Brock, while soaring through the air on the swings yelled out, "Miss Erica! I love you more than my pet dog!"). Good times. Maybe more stories to come. Who knows? I don't. I don't have time to think about bloggy kinds of things. I'm thinking about 42 students. I'm swamped but loving it. Lovin' it.

No comments:

Post a Comment