Monday, June 7, 2010

Last Week


Brought to you by Family-Bonding-Yard-Work-Time...

The scorpion enemy:



The pvc pipe weapon (bravely utilized by mom):


The size and outcome (being mostly dead before its final smashing to smithereens):


There's never a dull moment during those precious early hours shared together while working on the yard. Those scorpions sure do give me the creeps.

Side note: They don't give me the creeps when we drop them into a flaming ring of fire on the sidewalk followed by egging them on. That's pretty cool.

2 comments:

  1. Glad I"m not the only one who loves to kill insects and other scary creatures. Dave calls them his friends...and wants me to preserve a spiders life. I don't think so...hee heee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for more FBYWT tomorrow morning! And just to let you know---you better get your weapons ready because it is your turn tomorrow to take care of those little beasts.

    ReplyDelete