Wednesday, June 9, 2010

P90X Baby



Boo borrowed a couple of P90X dvd's from our neighbor the other day. We did the "Plyometrics" one that works out the legs and buns. Holy cow. After 20 minutes I was drenched in sweat. Drenched. Also, after those first 20 minutes I was ready for a rest so when the 30 second break point came up in the schedule, I took it and continued on resting for the remaining 40 minutes of the program while Boonies toughed it out and finished. Does that sound pathetic? Yeah, it is but I feel no shame, even though one of the groupie guys on the dvd has a prosthetic leg and didn't have any trouble at all. It was nice to be able to excercise in the cool of the house during those hard-pressed, precious, few minutes. I'm definitely going to do it again today and plan on making it the whole way through. To bad you won't be there. It's going to be quite a show.

No comments:

Post a Comment