Friday, May 14, 2010

Family Keepsakes


All right. If I must, I must. In yesterday's post, I mentioned finding some pictures that are a "hoot". Shauni read it and said that by mentioning the content of the pictures I might as well have just posted them. Hmm. Here they are. What do you think?



Before the strip-down in the Missississippi, I bet my mom told the Captain not to worry, that no one was looking. No one was... then.





After all was said and done and the fun had been had, there was evidence remaining. The Captain got embarrassed over these snapshots for a long time afterward. I didn't tell him they'd be posted today, but I'm pretty sure he's past the embarrassment part now... hopefully.

I now bring to you the best, saved for last. It's the wedgie one. Priceless. Yep, priceless...

No comments:

Post a Comment