Thursday, November 12, 2009

Dafont? Dasright.



I'd like to share a freebie with you today. Maybe I should share freebies every Friday. Should it be Freebie Friday or Friday Freebie? I like the sound of Friday Freebie, and that's what it'll be unless someone would like to comment and suggest otherwise. I personally love Freebies, as long as they're quality, so quality is what I'll provide you with.

That being stated, I present to you www.dafont.com. It's a treasure trove of fonts... and they're all free! Here are some highlighted fonts to check out:


The fonts are bold, but fun to look at and even more fun to use. Like I said, it's quality. In this case, it's also quantity. Lucky you, it's a twofer. So this weekend, download your favorite font/s and type up something special. If you don't know what to write, try a love letter. If you don't have someone to write a love letter to, that's lame. Just kidding. Write yourself a love letter. Love letter not your thing? Try some hate mail. Just kidding about that one too. Type a to-do list. That's boring, but not if you use www.dafont.com!


1 comment: