Thursday, November 19, 2009

Fantastic Freebie Friday!

Doot ta doo! Today for Freebie Friday I share with you today some pop-up goodness! When I was in first grade, I was fascinated by pop-ups. They were so magical. Now, I'm in, uh, 16th or 17th grade. I'm still fascinated by them and yes, they are still so magical.

I present to you Robert Sabuda. I have a book he contributed to, Brava Streganona! A Heartwarming Pop-Up Book. Tender, I know. There are some photos of the innards on Amazon, but some of the best ones are left out. I doubt you can check it out at your local library and I doubt you want to drop a 20 spot for it. So here's the deal. Come visit at my house and you can read it as many times as you want.


Here are some Robert Sabuda creations:
Robert Sabuda has free pop-ups you can make. There are three levels of ease/difficulty being simple, intermediate, and advanced. I recommend checking out the whole gamut of choices here. Here are instant visuals/samples. Click on the picture and you'll be connected with the instructions and pattern.


Simple:


Intermediate:



Advanced:



So in summary, this week's Friday Freebie is a wealth of pop-up opportunities, by Robert Sabuda, located here. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment