Thursday, November 19, 2009

Problematic Plethora of Pending Projects

Currently, I have about a bajillion projects mid-processing. They're all too entertaining and I just can't get enough. Right now I'm busy enough with school and work that I don't have much crafty free-time. To alleviate the deprivation of reveling in crafty delight, I've found that I can crochet during the 1/2 hour car ride to class (What? Crochet and drive you ask? Answer: No, the carpool driver drives while I ride and crochet). I've crocheted some cute dishrags (I made them because they are very durable. The cuteness is just a bonus.) and am now working on the afghan I started in middle school. I'll definitely post a picture of the afghan when it's finished. It's a keeper.

So here's the problem. I'd like to make this beauty here below. There's no way I can start it though until my other pending projects are finished. I guess it's not too big of a problem, as I love working on my other beauties. Hmm. One day this one too will join the ranks.




If you click on the picture, it will take you to the source from which I found it. Also, don't forget that the blog post tomorrow will feature a Friday Freebie!

No comments:

Post a Comment