1. On the way home tonight, I saw a guy get pulled over by a cop. I hate it when that happens. I felt so bad for the helpless chap and I didn't even know him.
2. I love donuts and ice cream and chocolate eclairs and cheesecake.
3. I have a chancre (see definition HERE) under my top lip and it's causing my lip to swell. Gross! I haven't had a chancre since I was little. What's the deal? Get it off me!
4. I'm so close to the end of the semester. Just hang on.
5. I really miss the temple. I've been every week since I went through in October and two weeks off seems like forever. I'm so grateful its only 10 minutes away and will be open next week.
6. I have always planned on graduating and continuing my education, but I also hoped that I'd have kids by now, not in pursuit of a career. It's weird to start planning for one but I'm excited. There's a fulfilling satisfaction obtained on the job that can't be obtained by any other means.
7. I really want to go on a mission. I've wanted it so bad for so long but it just isn't right. In my mind, it's the perfect thing for me to do, yet I just can't get the go-ahead. The whole prosessing of the situation is like meeting a guy, working the charm, then waiting for the treasured phone to ring... and he just doesn't call. Argg. Oh, I wish I could go. At any rate, I'm grateful for personal revelation and the confidence that comes from living in line with it. Though I'm not on a "mission", I'm grateful for the opportunities I have in my daily life to help build others around me.
8. Also, guys can be so dumb sometimes.