Thursday, January 28, 2010

Friday Freebie



Meet Betsy McCall (1960). There are ten years worth of her HERE. Holy smokes. That's a lot of paper dolls. I hope you guys have some use for them because I know I sure don't. Someday I might. I found Betsy from the website "Teri's Paper Doll Scans" found HERE. Aside from Betsy, there are a ton more different paper dolls from last century. The variety of options is impressive; however, I didn't check them all out because, well, I don't really have use for them... now. Who knows. Maybe I'll get caught playing with them in the near future. Once a little girl, always a little girl.

P.S. Lauren, Mishawn (if you ever read this), and all you other Funny Girl lovers out there need to check out these beauties HERE. What are the odds of that?

No comments:

Post a Comment