Monday, January 4, 2010

Human Hamster
























In one of my past art history classes, we viewed slides of some modern art movements. One of which was a huge cube of chocolate (I think that's what it was). The art of it was that at the end of each day, the artist would come gnaw on the cube some. A public viewer could visit the exhibit to check on daily progress. After time there was nothing left of it. I'm all about art but I thought that idea was a bit strange. I definitely didn't get the point of it. Anyway, I woke up this morning and found this gnawed hunk of art on the kitchen counter. It started out as a giant chocolate Hersheys Kiss. Brand new, it was a little bigger than the size of my fist. Then the human hamster got to it. Gross, James. I guess this shouldn't be anything shocking. As he (James) always says, "what do you expect? I'm in junior high." The hamster wheels those kids use in gym must be ginormous.

No comments:

Post a Comment