Tuesday, March 2, 2010

James; Future Laureate













James cracks me up. In fourth grade his teacher did a poetry unit and he loved it. He found his collection of gems the other day and started writing some more. Enjoy.

Then (fourth grade)

Golf
I pull my arms back
and swing through.
Oh my gosh!
It's a hole in two.

Milk Haiku
From out of the cows
Squeeze Squeeze Squeeze comes warm taste milk
I love sweet warm milk


Now (eighth grade)

Trouble
Everyone is out to get me.
I'm out to get everything.
The jewels around my neck
Were my Aunt Fan's.
The ring on my finger
Belongs to Uncle Stan.
And now they have caught me
So I'm sitting in the can.

1 comment:

  1. hahaha. Who loves sweet warm milk? Oh my gosh I am laughing so hard. I love it. We, too, have some hilarious writings from grade school. I believe it was Bethany that once wrote something about having to go "country peepee" while camping. I should fish some out and share them.
    You're the best Erica!!

    ReplyDelete